Identity recently passed the 10 years in business mark and to celebrate we are going to take a look at how things have changed over that time
During this time we have gone through several steps of evolution to get to where we are today:
- In order for our website design to stay fresh and up to date we have refined and redesigned our website over time.
New site features
- As our website and client base has grown, new regulations such as GDPR have arrived and the way our website functions has also changed over the years.
Google search algorithms
- To stay top on our google search keyword terms we have had to adapt to many google search algorithm changes over the year to stay at the top spot.
- With the rise of responsive design our website is much more flexible than what we originally started with, seamlessly adapting to whatever device you are browsing from.
New office & Expanded team
- As our business has grown so has our team, along with relocating to a new office along Ipswich waterfront.
Many happy clients
- One thing which hasn't changed is that we always endeavour to keep our clients happy whether they're existing or new.
If you need any assistance with getting your website up to date please don't hesitate to contact us to discuss.